How to Lose 10 Pounds in a Month – Weight Loss Drinks
Half the world is starving, and the other half is trying to lose weight. Well if you are Poor, we can’t do anything, but if you are overweight, then you are at right place. You might be fed up of searching How to Lose Weight Quickly or How to Lose 10 Pounds in a Month. Weight loss and weight maintenance is a real challenge. There may be a lot of reasons for not working out. Maybe you don’t have time for physical activities, or perhaps Gym membership is too much expensive for your budget.
There are a lot of weight loss methods on the internet that claims fast efficacy, but most of those are either expensive or fail to give the desired results. But today is your lucky day we will tell you How to Lose 10 Pounds in a Month. Weight Loss is directly proportional to the calorie deficit diet plan. You may need to know 10 Foods to Avoid to Get the Flat Belly: Super 1 foods list.
The recipe recommended here is extremely beneficial for burning abdominal fat deposits and improving your overall health. The healthy nutrients int this recipe boosts your metabolism to burn fat faster and cleanse your body from toxins. The ingredients in this recipe also help in relieving pain and preventing cardiovascular disease.
This recipe is super efficient, and on average, can drop about 10 Kilos of weight if consumed regularly.
Benefits of Weight Loss Drinks
This recipe is the combination of 4 simple yet highly health beneficial ingredients –
Aloe Vera, Lemon, Ginger, and Honey. This recipe will end your search for How to Lose 10 Pounds in a Month.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera is also a superfood. It contains more than 75 active vitamins and minerals, rich with Amino and Fatty Acids and has high nutritional value. Due to antioxidants, it increases the metabolic rate, which results in stimulating the fat-burning process. It also cleanses toxins from the body and improves digestion.
- Honey: Honey is an instant source of energy. Honey also boosts the fat-burning process in the body. Sugar raises blood sugar levels quicker than honey, due to its higher fructose content, and the absence of trace minerals. Honey may have slightly more calories than sugar, but honey is sweeter, so you need to add less to get a sweet taste.
- Lemon: Lemon is rich in vitamin C. This is the reason why this citrus fruit is so useful in burning body fat and making it available as energy for the body.
- Ginger: Ginger is a health-boosting spice. It’s rich in Vitamin C, magnesium, and other minerals. Ginger is helping in improving digestion and immunity from a very long time. Relieving pain and preventing cardiovascular disease, asthma, etc. are some other benefits of ginger.
- 1 Glass water
- 2-3 tbsp of Aloe Vera Juice
- 1 tbsp of Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Ginger Powder
- 1 tbsp Honey
- Mix 2-3 tbs. of Aloe Vera Juice with a glass of water.
- Add Lemon Juice, Ginger Powder, and Honey and mix well.
- For best results, drink this Weight Loss Drinks on an empty stomach in the morning.
Drinking this fat burner in Morning Empty Stomach boosts your digestive system.
Note: Some aloe vera juices sold in the market contain added sugar or artificial sweeteners for better taste. They can offer extra calories to your body, which you should avoid. Do read the nutrition label on the aloe vera juice box to check if that particular brand of aloe vera juice is right or it’s just like a soda. Aloe Vera also has antiseptic effects. Aloe vera contains germ fighters like salicylic acid, which kills bacteria, fungus, and viruses.
Same is the case for honey. Many Honey brands present in the market claim to be 100% pure but most of them contain added glucose, dextrose, molasses, sugar syrup, invert sugar, flour, corn syrup, starch, or any other similar product, other than floral nectar.
Before using any Weight Loss Drinks, do remember if you are allergic to any ingredient, don’t just get carried away.